Costs and cancellation
Tampere Summer School fees are:
- 200 euros for a course of 2 ECTS
- 300 euros for a course of 3 ECTS
- 400 euros for a course of 4 ECTS
- 500 euros for a course of 5 ECTS
NOTE! Tampere Summer School fee is paid when confirming your participation. The payment is made with a credit card or by PayPal (no additional charges). Finnish participants can also choose online banking as their payment method.
The course fee includes:
- registration to the course
- guidance and service
- info package
- study facilities and
- transcript/certificate (for external students)
Please note that no meals are included in the course fee, lunch at campus restaurants for extra cost.
The courses are free of charge for
- degree students of the University of Tampere (UTA), Tampere University of Technology (TUT) and Tampere University of Applied Sciences (TAMK), registered as 'present' for the academic year 2018-2019 *
- exchange students of the University of Tampere (UTA), Tampere University of Technology (TUT) and Tampere University of Applied Sciences (TAMK), academic year 2018-2019, arriving for the autumn semester
* Including new degree students starting their studies in Autumn 2018 and PhD students with a valid study right at UTA, TUT or TAMK
Social Programme fee
Enrolment is required for all activities and events - selected Summer School students will received enrolment instructions.
Please note that all fees for Social Programme activities are non-refundable!
Written cancellation must be sent to email@example.com by 30 June 2018.
After the cancellation deadline nothing of the course fee will be refunded. The same policy applies if you are forced to cancel because you did not receive a visa.
Please note that Tampere Summer School reserves the right to cancel a course if the minimum amount of students is not reached. In case of a cancellation, applicants will be notified.