Please note that this information is for the application round for studies beginning in August 2014, and will be updated by October 2014 for the application round for studies beginning in August 2015.
The documents listed below (1-7) must be submitted enclosed to the application to University Admissions Finland (UAF) by 31 January 2014.
Please do not send original certificates, diplomas, etc. which cannot be replaced. Application documents will not be returned. Please notice that the accepted students will be required to present the original documents before registration at the University. If it transpires that false information has been provided, the right to study will be revoked.
If you have submitted an application in a previous application round, please notice that UTA does not send your documents to UAF. If you apply for more than one programme, you must submit separate applications and enclosures for each programme.
In addition to the standard document requirements, educational documents from the countries listed below must be submitted in a certain way. Please check the country-specific requirements for your degree awarding country:
Country-specific requirements on the UAF website
Country-specific requirements as PDF
Australia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Cameroon, Canada, China, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Iran, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Malaysia, Nepal, New Zealand, Nigeria, Pakistan, Russia, South Africa, Sudan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, United Kingdom, USA, Uzbekistan
- The copies must be officially certified (attested) copies issued by the awarding institution or attested photocopies certified by a Notary Public. Copies of copies will not be accepted.
- Unless your certificate and transcript of records are issued in English, Finnish, or Swedish, the official translation into one of these languages must accompany. The translations must be issued by the awarding institution or be translated by an official translator. The same applies to all other documents with which you support your application.
- CV and motivation letter are also required but these documents must be included in the application form, not sent as separate enclosures.
- Copy of the Bachelor's degree certificate in the original language. Please also note the possible country-specific requirements.
- Copy of the transcript of records of the Bachelor's degree certificate in the original language
Instructions for applicants who obtain their Bachelor's Degree and/or final degree certificate after the application deadline
- English, Finnish or Swedish translation of the Bachelor's degree certificate and of the transcript of records unless issued in English, Finnish or Swedish
- Copy of your passport's ID page
- Recent passport-sized photo
- IELTS or TOEFL or PTE Score
Score requirements and instructions
- For any additional documents required by a specific programme, please check carefully the list of enclosures in the application form.
No exceptions to the requirements will be made.