Master's degree programmes
Application to UTA Master's degree programmes is once a year in December - January. The exact dates for each application period will be published on this page by the beginning of the autumn semester.
in the autumn semester 2017 is now closed!
We thank all the applicants for the applications!
Before applying, please familiarise yourself with the following:
- Eligibility criteria
- Language requirements
- Application process
- Application documents
- Selection process
From Schools to Faculties
University of Tampere is going through a structural change where the nine schools will become six faculties from the start of 2017.
The change takes place in the middle of the application period to international Master’s degree programmes, but it will not affect the application process. The admitted students will start their studies in one of the new Faculties in the autumn 2017.
International Master’s programmes in the new Faculty system
- MDP in Cultural Studies
- MDP in Human-Technology Interaction
- MDP in Internet and Game Studies
- MDP in Media Education (M.Soc.Sc.)
- MDP in Media Education (M.Edu)
- MDP in Teacher Education
- MDP in Leadership for Change
- MDP in Research and Innovation in Higher Education
- Nordic Master Programme in Innovative Governance and Public Management
- MDP in Biomedical Technology
- MDP in Computational Big Data Analytics
- MDP in Software Development
- MDP in Comparative Social Policy and Welfare
- MDP in Gender Studies
- MDP in Global and Transnational Sociology
- MDP in Peace, Mediation and Conflict Research
- MDP in Public and Global Health
- MDP in Public Choice