Seminars and presentations:
18.11.2011. SuBmoJour-project seminar "Tuovatko kasvuyritykset uuden kevään journalismille?" about Finnish journalistic pure players in Virta-building, University of Tampere.
16.12.2011. Finnish-Japanese seminar "Research in Ubiquitous Communication and Services". Embassy of Finland, Tokyo.
- "The Changing Conditions of Journalism in Japan and Finland - Case SuBmoJour -project" Mikihito Tanaka, Esa Sirkkunen. Link to SLIDES.
10.05.2012. International SuBmoJour seminar "IS THERE really A SUSTAINABLE BUSINESS MODEL FOR JOURNALISM ON THE NET?" at the Päivälehti Museum, Helsinki.
- Keynote: Web 2.0 as an environment for old and emerging business of journalism
Professor Joseph Turow, Annenberg School for Communication at University of Pennsylvania. Link to SLIDES.
- Introduction of the SuBmoJour- project. Results presented by a panel of researchers: Mikihito Tanaka (Japan), Pekka Pekkala (USA), Clare Cook & Johanna Vehkoo (UK), Nicola Bruno (France, Italy), Esa Sirkkunen (Finland)
11.05.2012. VIDEOS of the two lectures held in the University of Tampere, Paavo Koli -Hall:
- Professor Joseph Turow: The Daily You and Beyond. Digital Advertising Industry That's Watching Your Every Click. Link to VIDEO
- Professor Mikihito Tanaka: Scientific Arguments in Media Ecosystem on 3/11 Disaster. Link to VIDEO.
26.10.2012. ECREA Conference, Instanbul, Turkey. Esa Sirkkunen: Chasing Sustainability on the Net. Journalism Studies Section: Link to SLIDES.
31.10.2012. Publishing the report "Chasing Sustainability on the Net" in the University of Tampere, Main Building, hall D11.
- Link to Esa Sirkkunen's SLIDES (in Finnish)
- Link to Pekka Pekkala's VIDEO on YouTube (in Finnish).
Post address: Tampere Research Centre for Journalism, Media and Communication,
FI-33014 University of Tampere, Finland
Visiting address: Kalevantie 4, E-Wing,(3 rd floor)