Main building, lecture hall D10b (Address: Kalevantie 4)
Tampere University of Technology (TUT), University of Tampere (UTA) and Tampere University of Applied Sciences (TAMK)
How does the environment affect our health and our well-being? Welcome to discuss this at the seminar held at the University of Tampere.
The idea is to bring together researchers in various areas in health research to network and plan new openings in the framework of Tampere3.
Role of the environment on health and well-being
- 9.00–9.10 Opening words / Juha Teperi, UTA
- 9.10–9.25 ADELE - Combining health and land cover data / Juho Rajaniemi, TUT
- 9.25–9.40 ADELE - Autoimmune Defense and Living Environment / Heikki Hyöty, Olli Laitinen, UTA
- 9.40–9.55 Biggest scandal of the last 60 years: Lack of safe drinking water and sanitation / Jarmo Hukka, TUT
- 9.55–10.10 Environment and infant development: Humar right aspect / Raija-Leena Punamäki, UTA
- 10.10–10.45 Networking café
- 10.45–11.00 Indoor Environment Quality and Health / Leila Kakko, TAMK
- 11.00–11.15 Global Health of Children - Environmental Enteropathy (EE) / Kirsi-Maarit Lehto, UTA
- 11.15–11.30 Sub-urban forest as wilderness - recreational practices of residents in Hervanta / Eveliina Asikainen, TAMK
- 11.30–11.45 Closing words
Moderator: Mikko Perkiö, University Instructor, Global Health and Development, UTA