Publications and research data
- Open Access books of Tampere University Press (TUP OA Books collection)
- theses of the University: dissertations, licentiate theses, master´s theses and master´s theses (medicine)
- references and abstracts of the theses
- other open publications and self-archived articles of the staff of the University of Tampere
SoleCRIS, the Current Research Information System at the University of Tampere, provides information on the experts at the University and their scientific activities.
The Finnish Social Science Data Archive (FSD) provides a single point of access to a wide range of digital research data for learning, teaching and research purposes.
The FSD archive is a national resource centre funded by the Ministry of Education and Culture. All services are free of charge.
The FSD's main functions are:
- data acquisition
- processing and preserving archived data
- providing metadata for archived data
- supervising use conditions set for data
- delivering data to users
- providing other information services related to data
- promoting data reuse
- promoting good practices in data collection and reuse
- supporting research methods teaching
- providing information on data archiving activities
- participating in international data archive collaboration