Applications may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by e-mail. And it should be emphasized that applications can be in applicants' own words, but they must include the following information:
- Applicant's name and contact information
- Course details: title, time, venue, organizer (copy of the program)
- Detailed cost assessment: participation fee, travel and accommodation costs
- Relevance to applicant's doctoral studies
- If the course is held abroad, supervisor's written statement confirming the relevance of the course
The grants are available for all DPPH students and are awarded for courses and seminars arranged in Finland and abroad. Grants can not be used for attending conferences. Courses with a fee or held abroad may be paid for if it can be shown that the necessary training appropriate for the student is not available on the university syllabus in Finland. The grants can cover travel, accommodation and course fees.
The payment will be made with the forms provided from the DPPH secretary by email.