Office 365 Sites Workspace
In the Office 365 service, group members can edit data at the same time from anywhere, any time and on any device. The sites include a shared workspace, document templates and a calendar.
The service is primarily intended to assist the work of projects and teams. It does not substitute the Tampere3-wiki, where the memos of the preparation groups and official documents of the projects will consistently be stored. The group sites are only open for the group members.
Please explore the service! https://sway.com/KWjvOi9Dssp49Ute (In Finnish)
More info: email@example.com
How to order a site?
Order the site from the front page of the service sites.tamk.fi by clicking the “Order Site” button. The orderer of the site must come from TAMK, but the administrators can come from other universities as well. If there are no members from TAMK in your group, order the site by contacting the TAMK helpdesk, firstname.lastname@example.org.
NB! The members of the site must have either an O365 account of an organization or a Microsoft consumer account.
- Compressing and extracting files
- Version control
- Recycle Bin management
- Sharing and permissions
- Sites for Tampere3 teams # tampere3
- Upload files to a library
- Move or copy items from a SharePoint document library
- Types of files that cannot be added to a list or library
- Create a new file in a document library
- Training: Create and set up a list
- Training: Follow content
- Training: Introduction to document libraries
- Training: Post to the newsfeed
- Video: Sync a site library to your computer