Library's printed journals can be searched in Andor. Electronic journals can be found on the E-journal list. Self-service printers and copy machines are available at the Library.
- Printed journals are located on the 3rd floor.
- Latest volumes are housed in journal cabinets, older volumes are on the rolling shelves.
- Loan periods
- if the issue was published over 10 years ago: 28 days
- if the issue was published less than 10 years ago: overnight/over the weekend
- Overnight and weekend loans need to be returned by 10 AM on the due date. Late fee is 2€/issue
- Printed journals are located in the library hall 0 floor.
- Journals do not circulate.