There are charges on overdue items.
You can pay the charges either at the Library's Customer Service in cash (from 1 June 2017 only at Linna library) or with a bank or credit card (with chip), or online. You can pay online using any Finnish Internet bank and with Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard and American Express credit cards.
Instructions on online payment:
- Log in to your account on Tamcat and go to Fines tab
- If the amount of fees is at least 3 €, you can proceed to paying by clicking the Pay Online icon.
- Choose Internet bank or credit card and follow the instructions.
- Return to Tamcat’s Fines tab. The paid fees will disappear from your account immediately.
- If the online paying doesn’t work out, contact the Library (email@example.com, Linna tel. 040 190 9696, Arvo tel. 040 190 4236).
- Please note: You cannot pay the fees online if there is a replacement fee for a lost/unreturned book among your charges. If you have that book, please return it and contact the Library’s customer service.
Online payment service is produced by Paytrail Oyj in cooperation with Finnish banks and credit institutions.
Charges are listed on the service fees list