Group work rooms and multipurpose spaces
The Library offers both bookable and freely available group work rooms for working together. You can book a group work room online.
Linna library on Main campus - group work rooms on the 3rd floor
Open group work rooms:
- Koskela (3050), for 1-2 groups
- Rokka (3053), for 1-2 groups
- Hietanen (3052), for one group
Bookable group work rooms:
- Riitaoja (3015), for groups of 2-5 students
- Asumaniemi (3019), for groups of 2-5 students
- Rahikainen (3017), for groups of 3-12 students
- Lehto (3018), for groups of 3-12 students
There is a computer and a data projector in all the group work rooms except Hietanen. Computer use requires a basic user account.
Arvo library on Kauppi campus
- The group work rooms B110 and B111 are available 24/7.
- They can be reserved Mon–Thu 9–17 and Fri 9–16. Evenings with no reservations.
- The rooms are located on the 1st floor.
- There are two computers in each room.
- The rooms are for groups of 2–6 students.
- The group work room B002 can be used during the Library's opening hours.
- It is located on the 0 floor.
- It has one computer and a data projector.
- Please note that the room is meant only for larger groups of 6–8 students.
When you book a group work room, please remember these ground rules:
- Arrive on time. Your reservation can be given to someone else after 15 minutes if you are late.
- Cancel your reservation, if you are not able to come. You can cancel your reservation online.
- A group is allowed to use a room three hours per day at the most.
Multipurpose spaces in Linna
It is also possible to do group work in the multipurpose working spaces in Linna.
- Pohjantähti, multipurpose space on the 1st floor
- Pentinkulma (3023), a small multipurpose space on the 3rd floor
The video conference room (3016) is only for faculties and faculty members.