University of Tampere students writing their thesis can borrow a locker at Linna library for their material. Thesis Locker is borrowed for 90 days so that the student can keep the books and other material needed in the library.
Thesis Lockers can be found at the back of the library’s 1st floor, opposite Andor computers.
This is how you borrow a Thesis Locker:
- Borrow the locker’s key with your library card at the Customer Service in Linna.
- When you don’t need the locker anymore return the key at the Customer Service desk.
- If the key is not returned the overdue charge is 3 euros single fare.
- If the key has not been returned 4 weeks after the due date you will get a borrowing ban.
- The compensation fee for a key lost or not returned is 10 euros.
- You can renew or request a locker by visiting the Customer Service. You'll get a normal item available notice when the requested locker is available.
Lockers in Linna building
There are lockers for temporary use beside the coat rack on the -1 floor of Linna building