Printing and Copying
University of Tampere students and staff
Students and staff use the University's centralised printing service and multifunction printers also in the Library. The service is operated by Ricoh Ltd.
- Register you student card/personnel ID card to the service at the printer. There are instructions near the printers and on IT Helpdesk Printing web page.
- After registration you can print with your card from any device on University campuses, also on TUT and TAMK campuses.
- If necessary, you can also print without a card by entering your Basic User Account (students: BUA@edu, staff: BUA@staff).
- Send support requests and error messages to the University IT Helpdesk, tel. 040 190 4141, email@example.com
- Students can buy extra printing quota primarily from the online shop (Ricoh Oy) and or, when needed, at Ricoh service point in Main building Mon-Fri 12.00-12.30 (only in cash). More information on printing quota (see "Students' printing quota").
Information about printing and multifunction printers on IT Helpdesk Printing page.
- Non-university customers can print and copy in the Library using Ricoh copy card.
- Copy cards can be bought at the Library's Customer Service. See prices for copy cards
- In Linna library printers are located on the 1st and 3rd floors, in Arvo library in the library hall, 0 floor.
Multifunction printers in the Library
- Multipurpose devices on the 1st and 3rd floors
- From the computers of the Learning Center (3rd floor) it is possible to print to the color printer located in the copy room using students printing quota.
- In the library hall (0 floor) and in the Learning Center (1st floor) there is one multipurpose device also for color printouts and color copies.
- Members of Tays hospital staff can borrow a copy card with their personnel photo ID at Customer Service. The copy card has to be returned immediately after the use. The card can be used at the printer downstairs.