Regulations at the University of Tampere
At the University of Tampere, the degree programmes and study modules are regulated by the General Regulations on Degrees, and the studies taken at the University are evaluated according to the Regulations on the Assessment of Studies.
- University of Tampere´s Regulations on Degrees In Finnish Tampereen yliopiston tutkintosääntö
- University of Tampere´s Regulations on the Assessment of Studies In Finnish Tampereen yliopiston opintojen arviointisääntö
Finnish universities are either foundations or independent corporations under public law, which grants universities autonomy of education and research. The following acts and decrees are available in the FINLEX database of Finnish acts and decrees.
- Universities Act 558/2009
- Act on the Implementation of the Universities Act 559/2009
- Government Decree on University Degrees 794/2004
Information on the recognition of diplomas and degrees and international comparability of qualifications is provided by the Finnish National Agency for Education. Information on evaluation and quality assurance of higher education in Finland is available through The Finnish Education Evaluation Centre (FINEEC), the independent government agency responsible for the evaluation of education.