29.10. How to establish a business in Finland and funding possibilities
“How to establish a business in Finland and funding possibilities”
100% Practical session for Internationals
Organized by Theias Group Oy & the World Network of Innovative Entrepreneurs (WNYLE)
29 October 2009 Tampere City Library
- 100% Practical lecture in English
- Learn how to establish a business in Finland
- Discover public funding possibilities to those who make business in Finland
- Get the secrets on “how to make business with Fins”
- 1 year free membership to the Internationals Entrepreneurship Network in Finland
- University students with certificate: 25 euros (VAT included)
- University students without certificate: 20 euros (VAT included)
Víctor Pérez, CEO Theias Group Oy and WNYLE’s founder
Mika Hamalainen, CEO WorkBridge Services and WNYLE’s National Representative to Finland.
Pre-Registration required by 20 October 2009
Pre-register by sending an email to Ms. Tracy Aaltonen firstname.lastname@example.org and paying the fee by bank transfer.
Payment by bank transfer to Nordea account No: 143930-115553
Your seat will be confirmed once the payment has been done.
(13 Oct 2009)