Doctoral student at TAPRI
My blog in Persian
- Since January 2013: PhD student at the School of Social Science and Humanities, UTA (Major: Peace and Conflict Studies)
- 2006: Master in International Relations (Major: Diplomacy & international organizations) at the School of International Relations (SIR), MFA of Iran.
- 1990: Bachelor in Philosophy from Tehran University, Iran.
Field of Studies:
- Political Science and International Relations:
- Middle East (Iran, Egypt, the Arab world, political Islam, Security, Democracy, Peace and Conflict)
- Western and Islamic philosophy
- Studies of the history and the two sources of Islam (Shi´a and Sunni)
- Persian: Native language
- English: Fluent (writing, reading, speaking)
- Arabic: Fluent (writing, reading, speaking)
- Finnish: Beginner
- Swedish: Beginner
Books and Articles in English:
- The Middle East New Caliphate: The utopia of pan-Islamic state. (Presented at the IV Finnish Colloquium for Middle East and North African Studies, April 24-25, 2015, Helsinki University).
- Iran, and the US Attack On The Islamic State Militants
- The Islamic Republic of Iran and the Recognition of Israel
- The Middle East Transformation. A Skype presentation at Freedom House, New York, Jun2013.
- Who Rules Iran? A Skype presentation at the Iran Advisory Group conference held by Heinrich Böll Foundation, Washington, USA, May 10, 2013.
- Gamal Abdel Nasser (article in Persian for Islam Encyclopedia, Iran, 2006).
- The History of Iran-Egypt Relations: Two Regional Powers of The Middle East (Original in Persian, IPIS, Iran, 2005 / translated into Arabic, Cairo, Egypt, 2007)
- Sustainability of Iran’s national security in the light of Energy Security Sustainability (case study: Geo-Economy & Geo-Energy of Persian Gulf as the Gravity center of world Energy market). –A presented article to international conference on Energy & Security: Asian Vision, IPIS, Tehran, March 12-13, 2006.
- Iran-Egypt Economic Review (Arabic article for a seminar in Alahram Studies Center, Cairo, Egypt, 2002).
- Arab Common Market: Reality or Dream (article in Persian for Rooydadaha and Tahlilha periodical, IPIS, Iran, 2001).
- Independence seeking in Balkan: Case study of Bosnia Herzegovina and the role of Islam in the
Articles in Persian and English:
Visiting address: Linna building, 6th floor
Postal address: TAPRI, School of Social Sciences and Humanities
FI-33014 University of Tampere, Finland
tel. +358 (0)3 355 111