Office: Linna 6020
- Alternative Securities
- Gender and Security
- Social Movements
- Women's Peace Organizing
- Peacebuilding in Colombia
- Finnish Foreign Ministry funded project (2017) "Participatory mediation and conflict prevention: the Finnish model"
Recent Publications (selected):
- 2017 "Peace" in The International Encyclopedia of Geography: People, the Earth, Environment and Technology, edited by Douglas Richardson. Oxford: Wiley Blackwell.
- 2016 Geographies of Peace. In Oxford Bibliographies at Oxfordbibliographies.com
- 2016 Beware: Your Research May Be Weaponized. Annals of the American Association of Geographers 106 (3): 530-35. Special issue on militarism and geography.
- 2015 Social Movements. In Wiley Blackwell Companion to Political Geography, second edition. ed. John Agnew, Virginie Mamadouh, Anna Secor, and Joanne Sharp. Oxford: Wiley Blackwell. 339-351.
- 2014 Making Space for Peace: International Proactive Accompaniement. In Geographies of Peace, ed. Fiona McConnell, Nick Megoran, and Philippa Williams. London: I. B. Tauris. 109-130
- 2011 Let's take peace to pieces. Invited commentary in Political Geography 30:4 (May), 193-194.
- 2011 Alter-geopolitics: Other securities are happening. Geoforum 42:3 (June), 274-284.
Full google scholar profile available here. All publications available on academia and Research Gate.
Visiting address: Linna building, 6th floor
Postal address: TAPRI, School of Social Sciences and Humanities
FI-33014 University of Tampere, Finland
tel. +358 (0)3 355 111