+358 50 318 7595
Visiting address: Linna 6045
- Migration and mobility
- Political agency
- North Africa
Everyday politics of solidarity: Undocumented mobilities in Europe and the Mediterranean (Academy of Finland 2015–2018)
- Kynsilehto, Anitta & Eeva Puumala (2016) “Intimate Economies of State Practice: Materialities of detention in Finland”, in Deirdre Conlon & Nancy Hiemstra (eds.) Intimate economies: Critical perspectives on migrant detention. London & New York: Routledge.
- Puumala, Eeva & Anitta Kynsilehto (2015) “Does the body matter? Determining the right to asylum and the corporeality of political communication”, European Journal of Cultural Studies, on-line early view, DOI:10.1177/1367549415592898
- Kynsilehto, Anitta (2014) “Irregularity as a securitized phenomenon in the hubs of transit migration: Practicing security at the EU’s external and internal borders” in Vuorinen, Marja; Kotilainen, Noora & Aki Huhtinen (eds.) Binaries in Battle. Representations of Division and Conflict. Newcastle upon Tyne: Cambridge Scholars Publishing.
- Kynsilehto, Anitta & Eeva Puumala (2013) “Persecution as Experience and as Knowledge. The Ontological Dynamics of Asylum Interviews” International Studies Perspectives, on-line early view, DOI: 10.1111/insp.12064
- Kynsilehto, Anitta (2013) “Sharing Sacred Spaces in the Mediterranean: Christians, Muslims and Jews at Shrines and Sanctuaries” (book review), Journal of Borderlands Studies Vol. 28(2): 277–278.
- Kynsilehto, Anitta (2013) “Sara Ahmed. On Being Included: Racism and Diversity in Institutional Life” book reviewed for International Feminist Journal of Politics Vol. 15(2), 290–292.
Full list of publications at TAPRI (see also Solecris)
Visiting address: Linna building, 6th floor
Postal address: TAPRI, School of Social Sciences and Humanities
FI-33014 University of Tampere, Finland
tel. +358 (0)3 355 111