Application for Exchange Studies
Applications are sent via an online application system Mobility-Online. Please read these instructions carefully before filling in the online application form.
Application instructions for incoming exchange and visiting students
- Fill in the online application carefully. Remember to use your name as it appears on your passport. After you have filled in the form, please click the 'Send application' button at the bottom of the page. There is no need to send a paper copy of the application.
- After you have filled in the online application, you will receive an e-mail message with further instructions and with a request to register to Mobility-Online using a link which is included in the message. In case you do not receive the e-mail message concerning registration, please check your spam filter. When registering to Mobility-Online, please create a login name and a password. Save the login name and password carefully for future access to Mobility-Online!
- After registration you will receive an e-mail message with a request to complete your personal data and a list of required enclosures. Read the e-mail carefully. In the end of the e-mail message you will find a link for future access to Mobility-Online.
- Go to Mobility-Online and complete your personal data by clicking the link 'Complete personal data'.
- Upload your motivation letter, preliminary study plan, official transcript of records, passport photo and other required enclosures to Mobility-Online. More information on enclosures -> Required enclosures.
Documents marked with a red box are obligatory. You will not be able to proceed with the application before the obligatory documents are uploaded.
After your application has been approved, you will receive an acceptance e-mail from the Faculty in question. Please wait for this email before making any travel reservations. You will also receive a signed letter of admission and an info package related to practical issues to your Mobility-Online account.
If you do not receive e-mails sent by Mobility-Online, remember to check your spam filter!
Should you have any questions concerning the application process, please contact the International office at mobility (at) uta.fi.