Language and culture services
The University's language services offer the following services:
The Centre for Speech Research offers the following services:
- Training on negotiation, interaction, and group communication skills
- Training on public performances
- Voice evaluation and practice on voice control
Specialist services provided by Theatre Work include the following:
- Instruction on voice control
- The Alexander technique
- Vocal maintenance through music and singing
- Interpreting music through scenic means
- Dance teaching, choreography, and instruction on theatrical expression
- Technical planning of performances and events, audiovisual technique, planning stage lighting and sound design
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can book performers for your event from the students of Theatre Work, e-mail email@example.com.