Responsible Teachers in the Faculty of Education
Responsible teachers in the Faculty of Education:
• Study modules included in the curriculum are under the name of the responsible teacher in the study register.
• If the curriculum has changed, the responsible teacher resolves any possible ambiguities to ensure the completion of any incomplete study modules.
• The responsible teacher makes the decision regarding credit transfer through substitution, which is possible for compulsory studies of the degree programme in education.
• The responsible teacher develops and coordinates the curriculum of the module for which he/she is responsible as part of the degree programme in education.
Master’s Degree Programme in Teacher Education
- Professor Eero Ropo
Master’s Degree Programme in Media Education
- University Lecturer Reijo Kupiainen
Multicultural Study Programme in Education
- University Lecturer Inkeri Rissanen
Basic Studies in Education University
- University Lecturer Sirpa Mäkinen
Intermediate Studies in Education
- University Lecturer Vesa Korhonen
Advanced Studies in Education
- Associate Professor Jaakko Kauko